ICECET 2021 was successfully completed online in Cape Town, South Africa. The conference continued for 2 days in 6 parallel rooms and a total of 399 articles from 84 countries were presented.
Please click on the link to see the photos of the 2021 conference.
The 2nd International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Energy Technologies (ICECET) is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed international conference that provides a forum for the exchange of latest technical information, the dissemination of the high-quality research results, the presentation of the new developments in the area, and the debate and shaping of future directions and priorities. ICECET aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Electrical, Computer and Energy Technologies.
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Electrical, Computer and Energy Technologies.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- - Antennas and Propagation
- - Applied Computer Science
- - Artificial Intelligence
- - Cloud Computing
- - Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems
- - Computer Based Learning
- - Electronic Engineering
- - Energy Saving Technologies
- - Energy Storage Technologies and Devices
- - Energy Transmission and Distribution
- - High Voltage Engineering
- - Human-Computer Interaction
- - Internet of Things and Big Data
- - Networks and Security
- - Photovoltaic Systems and Solar Energy Engineering
- - Power Electronics Applications
- - Power Systems and Automation
- - Renewable Energy Systems
- - RF and Microwave Circuits
- - Signal and Image Processing
- - Software Engineering
- - VLSI and MEMS Design
Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers proposals as per the call for papers schedule below:
Paper Submission Due: April 20, 2022
Acceptance Notification : May 15, 2022
Early Bird Registration : June 15, 2022
Camera Ready Submission : June 10, 2022
Late Registration : June 25, 2022
Conference Dates : July 20-21-22, 2022
Authors are kindly invited to submit their formatted full papers including results, tables, figures and references.
All paper submissions will be double-blind peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference and readability. Please read complete call for papers guidelines before submitting your paper.